As you probably have guessed, not all creative firms are created equal. Not all firms will align with your objectives or offer the level of creativity you are seeking.
If you are looking for fresh concepts and strategies to help develop your brand – to give your brand a voice and stand out – then a creative firm is just what you need. Here are some points to consider when looking for a creative firm:
Find the right fit
- Look at their work. Does the firm have experience creating the kind of work you need?
- Look at their capabilities. Can the firm handle and execute your objectives?
- Look for chemistry. Does the firm’s personality and culture align with your own?
Commit to the long haul
- Working with a creative firm should be a long-term investment, so make sure it is the right fit.
Clearly communicate your company’s values and vision
- Have a solid grasp of your company’s vision and mission, and articulate them to your creative firm. They need to know what drives your organization – where your heart and passion lie.
Prioritize your projects
- Acknowledge you can’t do everything all at once. Focus on specific goals, and be clear with your objectives.
Determine your budget
- Know your threshold before you engage the firm.
- Work with the firm to create a plan that meets your creative and financial needs.
Following these five guidelines can help get your creative partnership off to a great start.