Cooksey Communications recently received three Platinum honors and two Gold honors in the 2016 MarCom Awards, an international creative competition.
The five awards highlight Cooksey’s diverse and successful experience in strategic communications, creative design, media relations, website development and more:
- Platinum Winner – Special Event – Bluestem Park Opening Celebration and Community Event. In partnership with Hillwood Properties, Cooksey created the invitation and other collateral, supported media and community outreach, and drafted the program.
- Platinum Winner – Television Placement – Skanska North Texas/Amanda Calvert Internship. Cooksey secured a three-minute segment on Fox 4 News – KDFW-TV about a female intern’s experience working on the job site for The Music Factory, Irving’s highly anticipated entertainment venue.
- Platinum Winner – Motion Graphic Video – 2016 Cooksey Creative Reel. Now in its 22nd year in business, Cooksey created a 2.5-minute video to showcase creative and digital services, from a full suite of branding to innovative websites.
- Gold Winner – Newspaper Placement – Texas Lures Data Centers, Not for Jobs but for Revenue. Cooksey facilitated an extensive article in the real estate section of The New York Times about the emergence of data centers in North Texas.
- Gold Winner – Business to Business Website Design and Development – Mohr Capital Website. Cooksey designed and programmed a fully responsive website that aligns with Mohr Capital’s strong brand as a leading commercial real estate investment firm. The site features robust functionality and a vibrant user interface.
The MarCom Awards celebrate the outstanding work of individuals or companies involved in the concept, writing and design of print, visual, audio and web materials and programs. Entries come from corporate marketing and communication departments, advertising agencies, PR firms, design shops, production companies and freelancers. Platinum Awards are granted to those few entries exhibiting superior quality, creativity and resourcefulness. Gold awards are presented to those entries judged to exceed high standards of the industry norm.
MarCom is one of the oldest, largest and most prestigious creative competitions in the world. MarCom is sponsored and judged by the Association of Marketing and Communication Professionals (AMCP), a 22-year-old international organization consisting of several thousand creative professionals. As part of its mission, AMCP fosters and supports the efforts of creative professionals who contribute their unique talents to public service and community organizations. Over the past few years, AMCP has given over $200,000 in charitable contributions.