Cooksey Communications recently received four Platinum and two Gold honors in the 2017 Hermes Creative Awards, an international creative competition.
The six awards highlight Cooksey’s diverse and successful experience in strategic communications, digital and print marketing, creative design, media relations and more:
- Platinum Winner – Consumer Engagement – 2016 Bell Helicopter Fort Worth Alliance Air Show. In partnership with Alliance Air Productions, a subsidiary of Hillwood Properties, Cooksey created a comprehensive consumer engagement campaign which included digital marketing, an interactive game, social media and e-blasts.
- Platinum Winner – Love Plano Logo – City of Plano. Cooksey was engaged to design a new logo for the Love Plano community-wide social media campaign the City launched to create a sense of place and to foster community pride.
- Platinum Winner – Integrated Marketing Materials – City of Coppell. Cooksey designed print and digital materials around the city’s Bold Vision, Big Impact campaign. This included a logo, microsite, postcards, banners, advertisements, social media, annual report and brand standards.
- Platinum Winner – Annual Report – Momentous Institute. Cooksey was engaged by the Momentous Institute leadership team and communications staff to design its 2015 “Social – Emotional – Health: Brain Changer” Annual Report.
- Gold Winner – Online Media Placement – Weil, Gotshal & Manges LLP. Cooksey secured an online placement in The Texas Lawbook titled “Twinkies, LinkedIn & The Cloud: The M&A Chronicles of Jim Griffin.” The article was about Griffin’s numerous, significant M&A deals handled in 2016, which led to his ranking as one of the state’s most prolific transactional attorneys in Texas Lawbook’s quarterly Deal Tracker report.
- Gold Winner – Newspaper Placement – Skanska Vocational Tour. Cooksey secured a feature placement in the San Antonio Express-News titled “St. Philip’s Construction Students Get Close-up Look at Center Renovation.”
The Hermes Creative Awards, administered by the Association of Marketing and Communication Professionals, honor creative professionals involved in the concept, writing and design of traditional and emerging media. Judges are industry professionals who look for companies and individuals whose talent exceeds a high standard of excellence and whose work serves as a benchmark for the industry.
There were about 6,000 entries from throughout the United States and many other countries in the Hermes Creative Awards 2017 competition. In the past, about 15 percent of entries won Platinum, the top award, and around 20 percent the Gold Award. Approximately 10 percent were Honorable Mention winners.