DALLAS – Nov. 25, 2019 –
Cooksey Communications recently received three Platinum and three Gold honors in the 2019 MarCom Creative Awards, a prestigious international marketing and communication competition. The six awards highlight Cooksey’s diverse and successful experience in strategic communications, creative design, media relations and more. Platinum honors, the top award, are reserved for only about 15% of entries worldwide!
- Strategic Communications (Research/Study) – City of Georgetown. Cooksey performed a comprehensive audit of the City’s communications program, benchmarked its efforts and resources against peer cities, conducted interviews and focus groups, and helped the City develop and analyze a survey gauging resident feedback. Based on this research, Cooksey developed strategic recommendations to enhance public engagement and incorporate best-in-class communications techniques.
- Print Media (Design) – TREC (The Real Estate Council). Cooksey was honored for its design of the TREC FightNight invitation and creative suite of collateral. FightNight has grown into one of North Texas’ largest philanthropic events.
- Print Media (Magazine) – Hillwood. Cooksey was recognized for its planning, writing and design of the 32-page, four-color magazine produced for the 30th anniversary of AllianceTexas, a development of Hillwood.
- Strategic Communications (Media Kit) – Crystal Lagoons®. Crystal Lagoons® builds and maintains crystalline lagoons of unlimited sizes, offering an idyllic beach lifestyle anywhere in the world. Cooksey created a media kit that powerfully and visually describes the company and its current and future developments.
- Media Relations/Publicity (Online Placement) – Weil, Gotshal & Manges LLP – Dallas. Cooksey was recognized for its writing and placement of an article entitled “Remember The 5 D’s of Dodgeball – Dodge, Duck, Dip, Dive And Donate” in Texas Lawbook. The article was bylined by David Gail, a Dallas-based partner in Weil’s Corporate department.
- Media Relations/Publicity (Magazine Placement). Cooksey contributed to development of an article in DCEO Magazine titled “Irving’s Next Act.” This six-page article featured two of Cooksey’s clients, Toyota Music Factory and Texican Court.
MarCom entries come from corporate marketing and communication departments, advertising agencies, public relations firms, design shops, production companies and freelancers. The competition has grown to perhaps the largest of its kind in the world. MarCom Awards is administered and judged by the Association of Marketing and Communication Professionals (AMCP).
ABOUT COOKSEY COMMUNICATIONS
Cooksey Communications, which is celebrating its 25th anniversary in 2019, is a Texas-based, strategic communications firm that specializes in issues-related communications for government/economic development, transportation, water, energy and education clients, and strategic communications for professional services, real estate/development, retail/hospitality/consumer and nonprofit clients. Cooksey repeatedly has been named one of the top public relations agencies in the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex by the Dallas Business Journal. For more information, visit www.CookseyPR.com.