DALLAS – December 7, 2021 –
Cooksey Communications recently received five Platinum Awards and two Gold honors in the 2021 MarCom Creative Awards, a prestigious international marketing and communication competition. The seven awards highlight Cooksey’s diverse and successful experience in strategic communications, creative design, media relations and more. Platinum honors, the top award, are reserved for only about 15% of entries worldwide.
- Media Relations/Publicity (Newspaper Placement) – Credit Union of Texas. Cooksey secured the placement of an article, “Credit Union of Texas Joins List of Employers Requiring Workers to Get COVID-19 Vaccine,” in The Dallas Morning News. The article prominently featured Credit Union of Texas’ vaccine mandate for all employees.
- Media Relations/Publicity (Advertorial) – Irving Economic Development Partnership. Cooksey developed an advertorial for the Irving Economic Development Partnership in Business Facilities Magazine, “Irving-Las Colinas: Where Companies Can Have It All.” The advertorial highlighted Irving-Las Colinas’ growth and prosperity, unique at-work flexibility and well-known, time-honoring lifestyle, the “10-Minute Life.”
- Media Relations/Publicity (Television Placement) – Hillwood. Cooksey was recognized for its television news placement on CNBC regarding Hillwood’s AllianceTexas Mobility Innovation Zone and its partnership with Gatik. The segment discussed Gatik’s new autonomous trucking facility at AllianceTexas Mobility Innovation Zone, an unparalleled environment dedicated to testing, scaling and commercializing the latest technologies.
- Media Relations/Publicity (Magazine Placement) – The Rainier Companies. Cooksey secured an article and facilitated an interview with D CEO Magazine for The Rainier Companies CEO Danny Lovell. The article, “Meet All-American Golfer and Real Estate CEO Danny Lovell”, discussed Lovell’s passion for golf and how he has continued to pursue that passion during his successful real estate career.
- Strategic Communications (Brochure/Informational) – City of Anna EDC. Cooksey designed Anna Economic Development Corporation’s (EDC) map brochure, which targets developers and commercial real estate professionals by incorporating testimonials, infographics and a detailed map of the City of Anna. Cooksey created the brochure after performing an in-depth communications audit for Anna EDC, redesigning its logo and implementing a new tagline, “Groundbreaking Possibilities,” late last year.
- Strategic Communications (Communications/Public Relations) – Harrison, Walker & Harper, LLP (HWH). Cooksey developed a press release announcing the completion of the Melissa Championship Center in Melissa, Texas, estimated to be among the largest practice facilities of its kind in Texas. The release, “Construction Leader, HWH, Completes Texas’ Largest Sports Practice Facility to Date, Exceeding Notable College and Professional Football Facilities,” showcased HWH’s construction management role for the facility and the Center’s state-of-the-art finishes.
- Print Media (Design/Innovation) – The Real Estate Council (TREC). Cooksey designed the TREC FightNight 2021 “The Comeback”-themed invitation and the accompanying creative suite of collateral materials. Started in 1989, FightNight has grown into one of North Texas’ largest philanthropic events and features Vegas-style entertainment, professional boxing and casino gaming.
MarCom entries come from corporate marketing and communication departments, advertising agencies, public relations firms, design shops, production companies and freelancers. The competition has grown to perhaps the largest of its kind in the world. The MarCom Awards are administered and judged by the Association of Marketing and Communication Professionals (AMCP).
About Cooksey Communications
Founded in 1994, Cooksey Communications is a Texas-based, strategic communications firm specializing in issues-related communications for government/economic development, transportation, water, energy and education clients, and strategic communications for professional services, real estate/development, retail/hospitality/consumer and nonprofit clients. Cooksey repeatedly has been named one of the top public relations agencies in the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex by the Dallas Business Journal. For more information, visit www.CookseyPR.com.