DALLAS – Dec. 21, 2022 –
Cooksey Communications recently received three Platinum and four Gold awards in the 2022 MarCom Creative Awards, a prestigious international marketing and communication competition. The seven awards highlight Cooksey’s impressive strategic communication work across numerous categories, including creative design, media relations, and video and film production. Platinum honors, the top award, are reserved for only about 18% of entries worldwide.
- Print Media (Design) – DFW International Airport: Cooksey was engaged by DFW International Airport to design a comprehensive strategic plan document for 2021-2024. The plan outlines the airport’s goals for 2024 in several key areas, including customer experience, employee engagement, business performance, operational excellence, community impact, safety and security.
- Media Relations/Publicity (Online Placement) – HistoryMaker Homes/ONM Living: Cooksey placed a prominent feature article in the Residential Real Estate section of the Dallas Business Journal detailing the 2,300 build-for-rent units ONM Living is developing in Fort Worth.
- Media Relations/Publicity (Media Response) – Tarrant County College: Cooksey was recognized for the media coverage it generated for Tarrant County College’s aviation and nursing programs training future, skilled workers to help address the severe pilot and nursing shortages in the U.S. Several key regional media outlets covered the school’s aviation and nursing programs, including Fort Worth Inc., Fort Worth Business Press, Fort Worth Report and WFAA-ABC 8.
- Video/Film (Government) – Anna Economic Development Corporation (EDC): Cooksey produced a dynamic marketing and promotional video for Anna EDC, highlighting the opportunities and groundbreaking possibilities in the city.
- Media Relations/Publicity (Magazine Placement) – Harrison, Walker & Harper (HWH): Cooksey developed and placed a bylined article, “Women in Construction Are Built for Success,” in the publication Construction Executive during Women in Construction Week in early March. The article discusses the ways women are helping move the male-dominated construction industry forward.
- Print Media (Design/Innovation) – The Real Estate Council (TREC): Cooksey designed the TREC FightNight 2022 “Breaking Ground”-themed invitation and the accompanying creative suite of collateral materials. Started in 1989, FightNight has become one of North Texas’ largest philanthropic events, supporting more than 250 nonprofit organizations and featuring Vegas-style entertainment, professional boxing and casino gaming.
- Media Relations/Publicity (Television Placement) – Trinity Regional Flood Planning Group (Trinity RFPG): Cooksey secured coverage on the local news station, KTRE-TV/ABC 9, of the Trinity RFPG’s open house meeting in Crockett, Texas, intended to raise awareness about the important, new regional flood planning process and the opportunity to provide public feedback on the Draft Plan.
MarCom entries come from corporate marketing and communication departments, advertising agencies, public relations firms, design shops, production companies and freelancers. The competition has grown to perhaps the largest of its kind in the world. The MarCom Awards are administered and judged by the Association of Marketing and Communication Professionals (AMCP).
About Cooksey Communications
Founded in 1994, Cooksey Communications is a Texas-based strategic communications firm specializing in three core focus areas: (1) Professional Services clients such as law firms, financial services firms, A/E/C (architecture/engineering/construction) firms, and other B2B and B2G service providers; (2) Public Sector clients including governmental entities and educational institutions, as well as planning and advocacy groups dealing with critical infrastructure issues such as transportation, water supply, flooding and energy; and (3) Real Estate & Development clients such as commercial and residential real estate firms and economic development agencies. Cooksey repeatedly has been named one of the top PR firms in North Texas by the Dallas Business Journal, and its team members are trusted counselors to senior executives in the industry sectors listed above. For more information, visit www.CookseyPR.com.