DALLAS – Feb. 2, 2023 –
Cooksey Communications recently received two Platinum Awards and four Gold Awards in the 2023 AVA Digital Awards, an international marketing communications competition. These six prestigious awards highlight Cooksey’s diverse, successful experience in digital marketing and creative services.
Out of the thousands of entries submitted, only 16% earned the top Platinum honors, while only about 21% received the Gold recognition. Another 8% were Honorable Mention winners.
Cooksey’s award-winning client projects were:
- Digital Marketing/Content Marketing (Blog) – Harrison, Walker & Harper (HWH): Cooksey helped craft a blog post titled “Why North Texas Doesn’t Need to Worry About an Industrial Space Shortage” that discusses the North Texas industrial market and its promising future. The blog appeared in D CEO’s prominent Commercial Real Estate section last summer.
- Video Production/Long Form Video (Nonprofit) – Jackson-Shaw: In coordination with Jackson-Shaw and the Boys & Girls Club of Greater Tarrant County, Cooksey produced an appeal and call-to-action video for the Blue Door Kitchen project. The video sees leaders from both organizations talking about the importance of the project’s three pillars – workforce development, feeding program and community partners.
- Digital Marketing/Content Marketing (Blog) – Jackson-Shaw: Cooksey worked with Jackson-Shaw CEO Michele Wheeler on a blog which touches on the various reasons behind the success of the hospitality sector in the state of Texas. The blog, “Michele Wheeler: The True Meaning of Texas Hospitality,” was one of D CEO’s top commercial real estate blogs of the year.
- Web-Based Production/Short Form Web Video (Corporate Image) – Gabriel, Roeder, Smith & Company (GRS): Cooksey helped solidify GRS’s brand identity and corporate image through a powerful video, detailing the company’s experience that has led to its status as a trusted advisor to the public sector community.
- Web-Based Production/Short Form Web Video (Government) – Anna Economic Development Corporation (EDC): Cooksey project managed a compelling marketing and promotional video for Anna EDC, showcasing the opportunities and groundbreaking possibilities in the city.
- Web-Based Production/Website (Business to Consumer) – Wildcatter Realty Partners: Cooksey developed the name, brand identity and website for The Greenbelt, a 325-acre master-planned, mixed-use development in Greenville, Texas. Embracing the important relationship between nature and modern amenities in new development as a strategic advantage, Cooksey created the name, logo and branding to evoke the warmth of small-town community with modern technology and amenities. Building upon that foundation, Cooksey constructed a sitemap and design utilizing the WordPress content management system for efficient updates.
The AVA Digital Awards, administered and judged by the Association of Marketing and Communication Professionals, honor outstanding work by creative professionals involved in the concept, direction, design and production of media that are part of the evolution of digital communication. Judges are industry professionals who look for companies and individuals whose talent exceeds a high standard of excellence and whose work serves as a benchmark for the industry.
About Cooksey Communications
Founded in 1994, Cooksey Communications is a Texas-based strategic communications firm specializing in three core focus areas: (1) Professional Services clients such as law firms, financial services firms, A/E/C (architecture/engineering/construction) firms, and other B2B and B2G service providers; (2) Public Sector clients including governmental entities and educational institutions, as well as planning and advocacy groups dealing with critical infrastructure issues such as transportation, water supply, flooding and energy; and (3) Real Estate & Development clients such as commercial and residential real estate firms and economic development agencies. Cooksey repeatedly has been named one of the top PR firms in North Texas by the Dallas Business Journal, and its team members are trusted counselors to senior executives in the industry sectors listed above. For more information, visit www.CookseyPR.com.